Last Saturday, we were thrilled to have such beautiful weather! We hope this weekend will bring more of the same.
There is still so much to see and buy, even as we approach the end. We also now accept credit, debit, and EBT cards at the market booth.
While some of our vendors have wrapped up for the season, there are many still selling - with lots of fresh, delicious, and beautiful produce and other items. The vendors you may find at the market for the remainder of the season are:
- 3 Ponds - Produce, eggs
- Country Bread Barn - Baked goods, including bread, rolls, pies, apple dumplings, pumpkin rolls, gobs...
- Fat Radish - Produce
- Healthy Harvest - Honey coming this week! Also produce, mushrooms
- Jeff's Produce - Produce, eggs
- Laughlins - Produce, dried herbs
- Lone Oak - Produce, eggs, and raw milk
- Longview Farm & Apiary - Now selling honey! Also produce, eggs, and lip balm
- Mahoning Creek - Meats - beef, pork, and lamb
- Uncle Henry's Garden - Produce
- Yarnicks - Produce, canned goods
In other exciting news, some of our vendors will be working to provide drop points in Indiana during the off-season.
If you'd like to get the most up-to-date information on these dates and locations, be sure to follow us on Facebook and subscribe to our e-newsletter by e-mailing email@example.com.
See you at the market!