- 3 Ponds Farm--herbs, rhubarb, mint, lettuce
- Country Bread Barn--bread (white, honey oat, whole wheat), rolls, cinnamon rolls
- Eight Maples Farm--potted plants
- Flinn's Treasure Tree Nursery--spinach, lettuce (on Wednesday)
- Mountain View Acres--lettuce mix, eggs, pork beef
- Petersons Produce--eggs
- Triple B Farms--potted tomato plants, flowers, herbs, vegetable plants
- Yarnicks--tomatoes, peppers, radishes, beets, kohlrabi, asparagus, rhubarb, eggplant, cabbage, carrots, zucchini, kale, lettuce, spinach, green onions, herbs and herb plants
Musician: Still need a musician for opening day AND we will have access to a bike powered generator if the musician/band needs one, do you know anyone interested??!!
And what will you do with all this fresh produce you buy at the market this week? Why, use it in one of the following recipes of course!!!
Rhubarb lavender crumble
Spring salad with baby greens, herbs, almonds, and goat cheese
Arugula, radish, goat cheese salad
(I personally made this from my own garden produce and it was amazing!)
*Looks like we need to find a goat cheese vendor, suggestions??*
Hope to see you out at the market Saturday, I won't personally be there all day (sisters wedding is the same day!!) but there will be plenty to see, buy, and experience!! Buy local, support local, yummy local!!